Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Time Flies









Wow, where did the time go!!! I can't believe I haven't posted anything on my blog since October 2008!!! Wow, what's been happening here lately? I'll have to give you a brief overview from then until now.




October: Steeler lands safely in Germany and new owners Joachim & Werner just love him. He was shown a few times in Germany and at his first show he won his class. A few weeks later Steeler, now renamed Stevy was awarded his first CC.




November: Tyler started wrestling with the booster club and a few weeks into practice they have what they call wrestle-offs to determine if you will be on the actual JV or Varsity team or just wrestling exhibition. Well, Tyler won his first match, but lost his next two and I asked him to ask the coach what he would be wrestling. So he went to ask and came back and said, "Coach says I'll be wrestling EXPEDITION". I asked him if he was going on a trip or what...lol.









The middle of November Melissa, Dana, Shelbi, Louise, Gloria and I went to the Philadelphia Kennel Club bench show which was held in Reading this year. We had our bench decorated with bunnies and stuff and we got a nice ribbon for being finalists. I think the human bunnies were what got us into the finals. We met a very nice man from California named Michael, and being he was benched right next to us, we let him join our little circle, offered him some of our beverages and he still kicked our butt in the ring. So much for trying to get the competition drunk. The almighty Vanna won one day and Melissa's Hank won on another day so they both picked up a few more points.










December: Well December is all about Christmas so getting the tree trimmed and the house decorated was in order. Everything was quiet around here for Christmas and New Year, but I didn't get to see the ball drop on New Years Eve cause I was busy watching Tyler shoot his new 20 guage shotgun he got from Santa.






Tyler also liked the Webkinz Santa brought him too.









I guess that's it for now, I'll try to keep things updated better.

No comments: