Saturday, January 24, 2009

Canine Learning Experience 2009



I am so very proud of my puppies. At 2 days shy of 6 months, Otis...aka Eclipse Singin' The Blues won his 3-6 month puppy class at the Canine Learning Super Match tonight. His sister Aurora...aka Eclipse Rhythm & Blues, although she didn't place, she showed quite well for not being out and about much. She does need a bit more attitude though.




From the other litter, just shy of 6 months by a week, Rayne...aka Eclipse Secret Wish was 2nd in a big 3-6 month class and litter sister Gina...aka Eclipse Strike a Pose was 4th in the same class. I'm very proud of these kids, and look forward to more exciting things from them in 2009.




Hopefully I'll be able to get up some good pics of them from the match. I didn't take any, but I know someone who did.

No comments: