Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Atlanta - Tuesday 4/7/09

Tuesday proved to be another very cold and windy day here in Atlanta. I showed the Jaycie/Riggins puppy today in the futurity and for a puppy that has never seen a show ring and I was told he did lots of puppy things (leaping, bounding around), he made quite a nice showing. He made the cut in his class and was actually placed 5th out of about 15 puppies. Odeon was a star!!!

Tuesday night was the welcome party, costume contest, and karaoke. There are so many clever people out there making costumes for their dogs. The theme was of course Easter, so we had "whippeeps in a box", a little "lambppet", a "chicken-whippet" and even a Hugh Heffner Playboy whippet. It was great.

Then we had our karaoke. WHAT A BLAST!!! There are a lot of very talented whippet people out there. I was a backup singer for "Tina Turner" and I myself sang All Summer Long by Kid Rock. I had so much fun, I wanted to do it again tonight. Guess I gotta wait till another time.

2 comments:

Elayne said...

Diane, I hope you will have some pictures of Zoey at the National in your blog.

Unknown said...

Great song choice,Diane!