Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Atlanta - Monday 4/6

Today we arrived in Atlanta at the Hilton which is just aside the Atlanta airport. We are here for the Whippet National Specialty. There are around 900 Whippets entered and everywhere you look there are whippets. Pretty awesome.

We have a great room, a suite actually, that has windows on two sides of the room. We have a nice view of the airport and can sit here and watch the sunrise. The dogs are comfortable in the room and having a good time. They get to go outside and romp around in the fenced in tennis courts.

Being we have a suite we have the priviledge of going up to the 17th floor to the executive suites to get breakfast, so I'm off to take a shower and then off to get breakfast.

The welcome party is tonight along with karaoke, that should be a riot. I just need to figure out how much I need to drink before I get up and attempt to sing my song...lol. I'll keep you all updated.

No comments: