Monday, April 9, 2012

Long Time

Well, well, well....it sure has been a long time since I posted on my blog. Lots of things happening in my life...heading for divorce...down to 4 dogs...two living with me...the other two with awesome friends.
I've been showing very sparingly as I only have Spencer who need only a major to finish....he's already got 20+ points, but just can't hook that last major win.

Been shooting more than before and am working with Tyler with his shooting. At 11 years old, I think he's starting to get it.
Was down to Florida this past March for a shoot...didn't shoot much...but had the best time ever. I'm looking forward to going down again next year.

Spencer is heading to the National in Ohio this year and will be shown by either my niece or Karen Gibson...hopefully he can finish there and not just win the Open Dog class like he did last year.

I love keeping up with all my dog show friends on Facebook...and although I am shooting much more than previous years...I do miss my doggie people.

I'll try to update more in the coming months.

Till then...hug your hounds.

No comments: