Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Too Long



Wow, I can't believe it's been since January that I posted to my blog....me bad. I'm currently working as a Pharmacy Technician, Tyler is out of school as of tomorrow and will be heading to the 4th grade.




I've been showing my dogs now and again. I have a new boy from Sporting Field, his name is Spencer and is a son to the gorgeous Tawny that Amanda has been showing. We just completed a weekend at the Eastern Specialty and Spencer got a lot of nice compliments from fellow breeders and handlers. He placed in his class all three days.




Another addition to Eclipse is Willow, a champion bitch I purchased from Dianne Reimer of Snowcap whippets. She is a super big mover and I also had tons of compliments about her at the Eastern, where she made a deep cut in the Specials ring.


Father's day weekend is another show, and also coming up is the Potomac Hound Show in conjunction with some all breed shows. Hopefully I can get Spencer's championship in short order.
I had no puppies this spring, but do plan on having some pups out of Willow come fall. I think we've chosen a "man" for her, but not 100% yet, so I'll announce that later.
I'll try to keep this blog more updated in the future.

No comments: