Sunday, May 17, 2009

Update at Eclipse

I know I haven't been updating this every few days, but I've started a second job and I haven't got the time right now. Hopefully in a few weeks when school lets out I'll have more. I did post a few more funny emails I received. I hope you enjoy.

I've spoken to Jonathan, and he says Zoey is doing wonderful. She really doesn't like the beach as much as he thought she would with her wheels because of the sand being too soft. She has to go where the water makes it packed down hard. He will be leaving for Montana in a few weeks and he thinks she will absolutely love hiking those trails. She is up to 2 miles in her wheels. Best money I ever spent.

Tyler is doing well, I think he's gonna go onto the 3rd grade. His report cards are increasingly better, so hopefully this last one will be too.

I'm really looking forward to the Eastern Whippet Specialty this year which is the 29th, 30th and 31st of May. Should be fun, as Amanda and I will be rooming together. We'll get the smoothie machine cranking and suck down some of my homemade Margaritas.

As of now I only have three adults left to place into homes. I really want to get down on my numbers, cause I have two wonderful litters planned for this fall/winter, whenever the girls come into season. You can see who will be bred to whom on my website under "planned litters".

Hope all is well with everyone, have a great Memorial Day weekend, and I'll be in touch.

diane

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you're still alive! Haven"t heard from you in such a long time. I will be over to visit you and Amanda at the dog show this weekend. Where are you staying? Let me know when you get in so I can come over. I miss you!!!

The Eclipse Gang said...

Hey Beth, sorry I didn't get this until now. I can never get ahold of you when I call, so I just don't call anymore. Sorry I missed you.