Friday, January 25, 2008

Resting dogs


As I sit here typing on my computer I look over to see some of my fur kids sound asleep on their beds. They all have their favorite spot, the princess of the house Emily, likes her worn bean bag chair bed, Vanna & Lilo love the cozy cave bed, and Paco tries to lay where it's cool (she's the longhair mutt). They are so content in their own space, but they also love to snuggle with each other.


At bedtime, Paco sleeps with his boy, my son Tyler, Emily sleeps in her worn bean bag chair bed that gets drug upstairs into the bedroom and Vanna sleeps in bed under the covers until she gets hot, then out, then in, then out, then in.....well you get the picture. I love the look of contentment on their faces when they sleep, and it gives me a feeling that I'm doing right by them.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Diane...I love your blog...:) I was here a couple of days ago, But didn't have time at the moment to leave a comment..Keep it up. I will be back..