Saturday, February 2, 2008

Zane's New Home


Well today the last of the available Sorrie/Lilo puppies went to his new home in Cincinnati, Ohio. I was very sad to see him go, as he is just the sweetest thing. He loved to sit on the couch and watch the others play. He oversaw what everyone else was doing, and he loved to lay under the covers and watch TV.


I will miss Zane, as I do his sisters ZaZa, Zora and brother Zeke.....aka Tyson, but I still have sister Zaria and brother Zachary. Zaria is also very sweet and usually ends up in my lap as soon as I sit down, and Zachary, well he is the wild child. He will be one that has never met a stranger, is very outgoing, and will be a handful in the show ring. But Zaria & Zachary are two Whippets I am looking forward to showing in the future.

No comments: