Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Puppy Match

The Saturday night puppy match that I prepped, washed & packed for is over. I never did end up showing Zaria as she was like a lead balloon at the end of the lead and brother Zeke...aka Tyson, actually took 4 or 5 steps in the ring. Things went better with my niece Melissa's boys, although Hank got dumped,he is a growing gawky puppy right now, and this was the first time for him in the ring, and he showed very well. Housemate to Hank is Vader and he won his class.

Sunday was another day, but unfortunately I couldn't be there due to prior commitments. Today Zeke...aka Tyson, acutally went around the ring AND won his class (only he was the only one in it), Melissa's two boys Hank & Vader both won 2nd in their respective classes, and my girl Vanna...aka The Almighty Vanna won her class (only she was the only one in it).

All in all is was a lot of fun, wish I could have been there on Sunday, but it was great to see Kristen, Karen & Pat again who drove up from a race club meeting near Baltimore on Saturday night. Congrats to all the winners and we'll see ya down the road.

No comments: