Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Whippet National - 4/22 - Virginia Beach

 Well the Whippet National for 2022 is complete.  There were lots of beautiful dogs for the eye to behold.  Roxie.....aka Crossway's On The Rox, had a great time showing how she can look like a kangaroo on the end of a show lead...lol.  



The VRBO that I stayed in had a huge fenced yard where Roxie could romp and play in....she truly enjoyed that.  I'm so glad I was able to reconnect with old friends, and make some new ones.  

The best part of the week was what I won in the raffle on the final day.  A continuous looping lure coursing machine.  I usually never win anything in raffles, so this was a huge surprise.

I also took Roxie to the beach for a little fun in the sun. 





  

It was a great National run by local show chair Kristen Fredericks, and National show chair Cindy Scott.  I look forward to next year.....see ya all in Topeka. 


No comments: